euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

l'échange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tMANEL

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: l'échange   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:34 pm

this film was directed by Clint Eastwood.The most importants characters are Angelina Jolie who plays Christine Collins and John Malkovich who him plays the reverend Gustav Briegleb.

Los Angeles, on 1928. One morning, Christine says goodbye to her son Walter and go to work. When she returns at home, this one disappeared.
I don't want to say you still, for the suspens study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: l'échange   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Thanks Manel ...
Without being a spoiler , maybe you can find info about the actors , and what the critics say of the film .. I haven't seen it yet , so I think I'll just discover it with you ...
I was very pleased to hear today ( just after our lesson ) that some pupils in seconde have EXCELLENT averages in English this year ... So I am even more sorry to see that some people make me ... and you waste our time ! I am getting furious now !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keita0

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: l'échange   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Title: The Changeling
Realised by: Clint Eastwood
Starring: Angelina jolie, John Malkovich, Jeffrey Donovan, Michael KELLY, Colm
Feore, Jason Butler Harner, Amy RYAN, Geoffrey PIERSON,Roger
HEWLETT.
Running time: 2h20min
Country of production: United States
Film distributor: Universal Pictures International
Summary:
Los Angeles, 1928: a Saturday morning, working in a suburb, Christine said goodbye to his son Walter and hand at work. When she comes home, Walter has disappeared. A frantic search ensued and, a few months later, a boy of nine years Walter alleging it be returned. Bewildered by the avalanche of police and reporters and his own emotions, Christine brings the boy home. But in his heart he knows it is not his son. While she tries to convince the authorities to continue searching, she realizes that in the context of a Los Angeles full prohibition, there is no question for a woman to challenge the system and be heard. Accused of being delusional and irresponsible, Christine joined the Reverend Briegleb very committed to help combat the city authorities and seek his son disappeared. Alleging facts that have shaken the California judicial system, the film recounts the search for a mother to her son and updates those desperate to make silent.[/b][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: l'échange   Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Well , now that you have seen the film , what did you think of it ????tell me about it here !!
you know that we will discuss it in class , so we can start here ....

I LOVED Angelina's hats .....
And I like your new avatar , Aissata....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keita0

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: l'échange   Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Thanks her name is Brenda Aniscar she is an actress, she is 18 years old and she is Argentina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: l'échange   

Back to top Go down

l'échange
Page 1 of 1